FATTY PATROL

11.7.09 | |



When you look at this sandwich you could question what actually goes into making it...the animal by products, the processed eggs and cheese..but why ruin it !?? Life is too short for "facts" and "nutritional information" The trick is to look past all those flashy words. I also got a coffee. This ensemble has been my breakfast for the past 3 days. I feel like the ultimate fatass, but at the same time, whatevah I'll do what I want.

6AM SKY.
I was hoping to go outside today but it kind of looks like it's going to rain. Yep, thunderstorm just rolled in out of nowhere. Seriously it took like 3 minutes to get dark and start a brewin'. I still have camping stuff to put away. Waaah and there's a few dishes that I still have to wash. I just don't want to do it. Oh well it's only 9 something.

Oh yeah yesterday I sat around in my backyard for a few hours. I'm not really that great at drawing but I felt inspired to do something since I had the materials all out. I don't even know what it is. I was in the mood to draw a swirl, and I guess life happened and resulted in this...



I was super amused by this flower. My mom did all her own growing this year and I found this one in a bed of all white ones. I'm not sure if it's a common thing or not, but I think it's cool, yeah...

0 comments: